“The Youth Red Cross” is the most important constituent of its parent organization, Indian Red Cross. It is a group movement organized at the initial stages for students between 18 and 25 years of age within the colleges. A qualified lecturer is recognized as the leader and he is called the programmer officer under his guidance, the students are trained and encouraged to manage the affairs of the group, electing their own office-bearers.
- To create an awareness on the care of their own health and of others.
- To understand and to accept of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern to fulfill the same.
- To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth.
- To foster better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
- Protection of health and life.
- Service to the sick and suffering.
- Promotion of National and International friendship.
- To develop the mental and moral capacities of the Youth.
To start your own Youth Red Cross unit, write to email@example.com